Friday, January 9, 2009

Chicken Spaghetti

I have seen several recipes for this one, but I've made my own and it is so easy.
Sorry no pictures, I forgot to take them!

Chicken Spaghetti

3 chicken breasts
1 lb of spaghetti noodles
1 can of Rotel
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 lb. of Velveeta
salt and pepper to taste

1. I put the chicken breasts in a small crockpot, cover with water, add salt and pepper and cook all day. When cooled, shred up chicken and set aside.
2. Boil noodles, drain and return to large pot
3. In a medium, microwave-proof bowl, melt Velveeta and rotel for 3 min. Stir. Add both soups and stir well.
4. Add chicken to noodles and pour rotel and soup mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake 350 degrees for about 20-30 min. Just enough to heat up soups.
Enjoy!!!

I always serve this with green beans, salad and rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment