Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baked Potato Dip

Haven't tried this one yet, but just got back from Kroger with all of the ingredients; making it tomorrow for my fellow teachers:

8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. whipped cream cheese
1 pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
1 pkg. real bacon pieces
1 pkg. dry ranch dressing
chopped chives, optional
1 loaf Hawaiian bread

Mix first 5 ingredients together. Scoop out center of bread. Pour in dip mix. Cover with foil. Bake for 2 hours. Eat with wheat thins or another cracker or even bread pieces.

UPDATE: 6-18-09 I made this today at school for all of my fellow teachers to be my gunea pigs-it is really!!!! good. We ate it with triscuits and wheat thins. I'm thinking chips would be too salty for it-its already pretty salty. You've got to try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment